Monday, April 22 at 7:00PM, GPS Conservatives for Action is hosting a forum on the affects of ObamaCare on South Carolina.
The forum will take place at the Magnolia Room in Rock Hill. Panelists include:
- Dr. Thomas Kendall, President of the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons
- Congressmen Mick Mulvaney
- Representative Ralph Norman
- Watts Huckabee, owner of Carolina Insurance & Investment Group
- Dr. Norman Taylor, President of Rock Hill Gynecology & Obstetrical Associates and the past president of the York County Medical Society